It’s another month and another link party to celebrate! So last month despite being my first ever link party, I got many entries and I am so excited to present you the top 5 picks from last month. These free mini amigurumi patterns are quick and colorful.
These five patterns are super cute mini and super quick to make. They are adorable little amigurumi toys that I am sure you love to create. So get your hooks and yarn ready and crochet some cute little amigurumi. They range from lunar patterns to cute octopus amigurumi.
And do not forget to scroll down to submit your own free patterns/video tutorials or explore more free amigurumi crochet patterns from designers from all over the world at the end of this amigurumi link party.
WANNA SAVE these BEAUTIFUL amigurumi crochet toys TO YOUR PINTEREST? PIN THESE
Top 5 FREE Cute and Mini Amigurumi Patterns from Last Month’s Link Party
These mini amigurumi patterns are to die for!
Click the amigurumi design name or the image to go to the free amigurumi pattern
1. Boat & Sailboat by Planet piu
2. octobuddy by SWEET SOFTIES
3. lucky lunar lantern by SWEET SOFTIES
4. baby bean doll by SWEET SOFTIES
5. Mini Palm Tree Amigurumi by WAYWARD PINEAPPLE CREATIONS
AMI PATTERNS IN SPOTLIGHT
Let’s have a look at spotlight patterns from Anvi’s Granny this month!
What is Amazing Ami?
Amazing Ami is a free amigurumi crochet pattern link party hosted here on Anvi’s Granny Handicrafts website! It’s a fun place to share your own amigurumi designs and to find new pattern projects from other designers! I hope you will join in this fun party by sharing your free Amigurumi crochet patterns and voting on your favorites.
On the last FRIDAY of each month, we will be opening a new link party and sharing the top 5 clicked free crochet patterns from the previous link party!
The link party will last for the next 2 weeks from the starting date. Make sure that you submit your links in time!
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE AMAZING AMI LINK PARTY?
1. This link party is only for AMIGURUMI. All Amigurumi crochet or knit patterns that are submitted by you MUST be FREE and your own work. The pattern submitted should be in English.
2. Please remember to link to your actual pattern URL (blog or Youtube) and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your free amigurumi pattern or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
3. No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual pattern. If your pattern is featured in the top 5, please do not resubmit the same pattern in the future.
4. Please visit at least one other link. Every time you click on another link shared in this party, your click counts as a vote for that pattern. So support other designers and bloggers and visit your favorite links! You may even find your next crochet project.
5. Once you’ve submitted to the link party, you agree that the host can use your links and images for promotion purposes like on social media or round-up posts.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big-name blog to join this Amigurumi crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or amigurumi you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Are you ready to add your link and join the party?
Click “Add New Link” below, insert the URL of your pattern, add a caption, and then submit! It’s just that easy! Plus, have fun visiting your favorite patterns!
Note: The links below are organized randomly and not according to the date submitted or the number of votes.
WANNA SAVE BEAUTIFUL PINS TO YOUR PINTEREST? PIN THESE
JOIN MY MEMBERSHIP TO ENJOY THE WHOLE YEAR PATTERNS WITH HUGE DISCOUNT AND MORE BONUSES
If you like Amazing Ami link parties and Anvisgranny patterns, do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter, my Youtube Channel to be updated about new patterns or crochet tips, sales, and other promotions. Be my friend on Pinterest, Instagram, or Facebook. Any subs, like, comment from you means a lot for me and my small designing career!
Feel free to share your work with me and other crocheters inside my Facebook Group to tag me @anvisgranny anytime you post your photo on social media.
Comment below and tell me what you like most about this post, and if you want, suggest for me what I should write about! Love you all, my yarn buddies!
From Joy with love!