Let’s crochet some cute amigurumi stocking patterns this holiday season.
In this blog post, you’ll find 10 unique and super easy amigurumi stocking patterns to crochet, which are very adorable and cute. The best thing about these crochet Christmas stocking patterns is that they’re absolutely free and easy to crochet so even any beginner artist can make them.
Want to Crochet Xmas Amigurumi Stocking Patterns later? Save this pin
These crochet stocking free patterns are brought from 10 amazing amigurumi designers all around the world so take your hook and yarn out, play some Christmas music and start crocheting some cute and easy crochet Christmas stocking patterns now.
MORE CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR YOU
I love to give free stuff! And I love to design printables! That’s why once you join our VIP Tribe Vault, there are so many beautiful printables for crocheters and free amigurumi patterns PDF for you to download. And new content coming frequently!
All the free stuff values $150+!
LOOK AT 10 CHRISTMAS AMIGURUMI STOCKING PATTERNS
Please click the image for the FREE pattern’s links!
1. Country Cottage Stocking Crochet Pattern by The Turtle Trunk
2. Mini Stocking Advent Pattern by Hobby Craft
3. Fireside Christmas Stocking by The Loopholefox
4. A Jolly Christmas Stocking Pattern by A Crafty Concept
5. African Flower Crochet Stocking by Persialou
6. Bernat Santa’s Stocking by Yarnspirations
7. Revised Rustic Charm Christmas Stocking by Orchid and Bees
8. Crochet Christmas Stocking Pattern by Dabbles and Babbles
9. Berry Beautiful Stocking by Peach and Paige
10. Snowy Night Stocking by Ninja Cat Crafts
OTHER FREE AMIGURUMI PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS
I am sure that you also love my other cute and easy amigurumi free crochet patterns for beginners. Check them out:
OUR LATEST BLOGS
- No-Sew Crochet Chick Gnome Free Pattern
- Crochet Carrot Gnome Amigurumi FREE Pattern
- No-Sew Crochet Daisy Gnome Pattern FREE
- Crochet Bee Gnome FREE Pattern – No sew Tiny Easter Gnome
- 20+ Best Easter Crochet Patterns
SAVE THESE MINI CHRISTMAS AMIGURUMI CROCHET PATTERNS ON YOUR BOARD NOW!
I hope you enjoy the roundup! Comment below and tell me which delicious and cute crochet pattern you love most in the roundup.
Feel free to share your work with me and other crocheters inside my Facebook Group, And don’t forget to tag me @anvisgranny, and the author of the pattern, on your social media photos to get the chance to be featured on my account.
For any further questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Thank you and enjoy the event!
From Joy and other designers with love!