Do you love fruit? Yes, I do! Let’s have fun making Steph – the sporty strawberry with my free amigurumi crochet pattern today! It is an easy and fun crochet fruit amigurumi to make and also a great amigurumi pattern for yarn stash bursting. Just within 2 hours, with my free beginner-friendly strawberry amigurumi crochet pattern, you can have a cute sporty fruit crochet toy to keep with you as a keychain or mobile-charm! He will tell you to remember to exercise every day and keep healthy![mailerlite_form form_id=7]
I am sure that you also love my other cute and easy amigurumi free crochet patterns for beginners: Kawaii Axolotl, Ganesha, Pumpkin, Christmas Baby Yoda ornament, Christmas Among Us Santa, Multifunctional Ear Saver, Zodiac CAL series. Please being stick to the site while you are crocheting to support me so that I can create more free patterns and video tutorials.
Materials and tools
- DK yarn in blue, red and green
- 2.5mm hook
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
SPORTY STRAWBERRY AMIGURUMI CROCHET FREE PATTERN
LEGS (MAKE 2)
Start with light blue yarn
3) (X, A)*2 (4)
Change to red yarn
4-9) 4X. FO
ARMs (MAKE 2)
1)3O, WF at the first st, SS at the first st.
2) Change to orange yarn, 5O, FO.
BODY of the little strawberry amigurumi
2) 6V (12)
3) (X, V)*6 (18)
5) (2X, V)*6 (24)
7) (3X, V)*6 (30)
9) (4X, V)*6 (36)
11) (4X,A)*6 (30)
12) (3X,A)*6 (24)
13) (2X,A)*6 (18)
Stuff and add the safety eyes between the row 9-10, 7 sts apart
13) (X,A)*6 (12)
14) 6A (6)
Use the yarn needle to close the open. Embroider the mouth at row 7
PEDUNCLE – CROCHETED STRAWBERRY
2) 6V (12)
3) (X, V)*6 (18)
4) 5O, crochet at the second loop from hook X, T, 2F, SS (skip 2) at the third st from the current st on the base.
Continue to another leaves without cutting the yarn.
(7O, crochet at the second loop from hook X, 2T, 3F, SS (skip 2) at the third st from the current st on the base)*5
FO. Sew to the body
stalk of the amigurumi strawberry
Use the 3 sts i-cord technique
2) Insert your hook into the second chain from the hook and pull up a loop. Repeat with the third chain
3) Remove your hook from the loops you just made so that you only have one loop on your hook.
4) Hold the dropped loops between your thumb and middle finger (so you don’t accidentally undo it). YO and pull up a loop
5) Place the first dropped loop (keep holding) back onto your hook. You’ll have two loops on your hook. YO and pull the yarn through one loop (the loop you just placed back onto your hook) to create a chain stitch. Now you have 2 loops on your hook.
6) Repeat step 5 with the second dropped loop. Now you have 3 loops on your hook
Repeat 10 times following the same steps.
FO, sew to the peduncle
31O, join the round with a slip stitch. Sew to the body 2 rows above the eyes
THIS PATTERN IS FEATURED ON SUMMER AMIGURUMI BLOG HOP HOSTED BY ME. ON 1ST MAY, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE OF THIS PATTERN FOR FREE, FOR 24H FROM 10 AM, EST.
If you like my sporty strawberry amigurumi free crochet pattern, do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter, my Youtube Channel to be updated about new patterns or crochet tips, sales, and other promotions. Be my friend on Pinterest, Instagram, or Facebook. Any subs, like, comment from you means a lot for me and my small designing career!
Feel free to share your work with me and other crocheters inside my Facebook Group to tag me @anvisgranny anytime you post your photo to social media.
Comment below and tell me what you like most about my free pattern, and if you want, suggest for me what I crochet next! Love you all, my yarn buddies!
From Joy with love!